Features and Benefits
- Job Shop 360 is an innovative approach providing shop owners and managers with a simple, step by- step set of how to instructions that will enable you to become more competitive…to up your game.
- As its name implies, Job Shop 360 encompasses your entire business process from quotes to cash. It is comprehensive and clear. You are not limited in realizing benefits only in one area, but through every stage in the business process.
- Each Learning Module comes with a set of related print articles that provide additional detail.
- No Travel and no travel expenses. Why send one of your people to a university workshop with total fees and travel expenses in the $2000 range and learn only one technique? For a little bit more and a whole lot less per seat, you will have room for all your key people and a total wrap-around program that shows different types of improvements that can be made throughout the entire quotes to cash job shop business process.
- Money Back Guaranteed. Have you ever seen a money back guarantee on an educational or training program? I know I haven’t. If you don’t see savings and/or more revenue over the 6 months duration of the program, I’ll give you your money back. However, this is not a no questions asked deal. I know that JOBSHOP360 works, and if it doesn’t work for you, I want to know why. That is a condition of the money back guaranteed.
It’s not a fad-of- the-month program.
- In fact, it is not a “program” at all in the sense of imposing some scheme or another on your business you have to follow.
- It is reasonable and effective. The concepts and tools that make up Job Shop 360 have been developed over 25 years in the field working with over 50 job shops. It is practical and designed to meet the needs of job shops that want to up their game.
- Training through Job Shop 360 creates a common understanding among everyone on the management team. There are no limits to the number of participants in any one company.
- It has a high level of payback. Let’s say $2,000,000 shop ups its game and realizes a 5% improvement in gross profit. That 5% is worth $100,000. Not a bad payback for a $3600 investment. If your shop is larger and your improvement larger, run the numbers for yourself.
- You are not alone. When you join the program, you are enrolled in a discussion group of job shop owners and managers moderated by Vince Bozzone. Here you can ask questions, bounce ideas around, share your experience, and brag about your achievements.
Types of shops most likely to use and befit from Job Shop 360 would be:
- Metal Cutting: Tool and Die Shops, Machine Shops
- Mold Shops (Plastic injection and die cast)
- Fabrication and Assembly
- Wood Products
- Custom Design and Build
- Prototype Shops